Up to 20% off petrol and diesel on top of your credit card cash rebate
Enjoy the best fuel savings at Caltex with your SAFRA card!
Simply use any mode of payment or credit card that offers you a backend cash rebate together with your SAFRA card to enjoy the discount!
What's more: Maximise your fuel savings with up to 3% cash rebate* with local MasterCard® contactless transactions through your SAFRA DBS Credit or Debit Card. Available across all Caltex Service Stations.
SAFRA Members' Exclusive
14% off fuel (petrol & diesel)
Terms & Conditions
- Cash Rebate is applicable for SAFRA DBS Credit and Debit Cards only and subject to terms and conditions.
- Discount stated are inclusive of prevailing site discount, and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, privileges or promotions, unless otherwise expressly authorised by Chevron Singapore Pte Ltd ("Chevron").
- SAFRA members must present their valid SAFRA membership cards before payment.
- Discount is not valid for purchases made using Caltex StarCard or StarCash card.
- SAFRA cards that are defaced will be rejected and will not be entitled to this discount.
- These conditions may be amended or supplemented by SAFRA and Chevron from time to time and such changes shall take effect without any prior notification nor be subjected to the consent of the Customer. All decisions made by SAFRA and Chevron will be final.
Celebrate NS50 with SAFRA – Caltex Lucky Draw 2017
Fuel up to win your next shopping spree from 19 May to 7 Jul 2017. Be among 50 lucky SAFRA members to win CapitaVoucher worth up to $15,000 with a minimum gross fuel spend of $50* at any Caltex service stations.
- Top 10 winners: $1,000 worth of CapitaVoucher each
- 11th to 30th winners: $150 worth of CapitaVoucher each
- 31st to 50th winners: $100 worth of CapitaVoucher each
Terms & Conditions
- SAFRA-Caltex Lucky Draw (the “Draw”) is open to all SAFRA members, except for employees of SAFRA, Chevron Singapore Pte Ltd (“Chevron”) and their immediate families and any other parties who are directly involved in organising or conducting the Draw as determined by SAFRA. Full-time NSmen on complimentary trial membership are not eligible to participate in this Draw.
- From 19 May to 7 Jul 2017 (“Promotion Period”), all SAFRA members will be entitled to participate in the lucky draw with a minimum of $50 gross purchase of Caltex fuel (“Eligible Transaction”) with Techron® (before SAFRA card discount and any applicable discount) and have utilised the SAFRA fuel discount in a single receipt at all Caltex service stations in Singapore.
- All entries (via SMS) must be submitted by the closing date, 7 Jul 2017, 11.59pm. Entries with incomplete, invalid or incorrect information will be automatically disqualified.
- Each SAFRA member (based on NRIC/membership number recorded in the SAFRA membership database) will be entitled to win once only.
- Original receipt(s) of fuel purchase(s) made at Caltex station(s) must be retained and provided as proof of purchase and prize collection purposes. Chevron will not be liable or responsible for re-issuing or replacing lost, defaced or damaged receipts.
- Each Eligible Transaction is entitled to one (1) participating chance via SMS entry for the Draw. Participants will receive an acknowledgement via SMS for each entry received. An acknowledgement of receipt will not amount to a confirmation that the entry is valid.
- SAFRA will not bear any charges incurred for each SMS sent and/or received by participants. Cost of each SMS entry will be borne by the participant based on his/her existing mobile plan.
- SAFRA will not be responsible for any loss of opportunity to participate due to any SMS not received for any reasons whatsoever.
- Unless SAFRA notifies otherwise, the Draw will be conducted on 12 Jul 2017, 3pm at SAFRA Headquarters: SAFRA Mount Faber, 2 Telok Blangah Way Singapore 098803.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or post and all prizes must be claimed within the stipulated period. Results will be published in TODAY newspaper on 20 Jul 2017 and www.safra.sg. SAFRA shall not be responsible or liable for any late or unsuccessful efforts in notifying the winners.
- For collection of prizes, each winner must produce his/her identification document, the original receipt and letter of authorisation (if applicable) for verification purposes. SAFRA’s decision shall be final and irrevocable.
- All winners must be valid SAFRA members at point of participation and prize collection.
- If there is any discrepancy between the SMS entry received and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed as disqualified.
- SAFRA reserves the right to replace any winner if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- All prizes not claimed within the stipulated period will be donated to a charitable organisation determined by SAFRA at its sole discretion.
- By participating in this Draw:
- The participants consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their personal data by/to the SAFRA’s agent or vendors and such other third party.
- SAFRA reserves the right to request from the winners for their personal data, photographs and/or video recordings and publish/disclose for marketing & promotional purposes in relation to the Draw without compensation whatsoever.
- Prizes must be accepted as provided. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and subject to the Terms and Conditions set by SAFRA.
- SAFRA shall not be liable in any manner at all for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this promotion, the redemption or use of the prizes.
- SAFRA and Chevron reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the Terms & Conditions of the Draw as they deem fit without prior notice.
- Chevron is not a joint promoter of this Draw and does not process, collect or in any way deal with the personal data collected pursuant to this Draw.