10% off local admission rates to Conservatories at Gardens by the Bay
Whether it’s the stunning floral displays in the Flower Dome, the exotic plants on the 35-m tall mountain in the Cloud Forest, or the awe-inspiring Supertrees, Gardens by the Bay has something that will appeal to everyone. Explore the outdoor gardens and the surrounding lakes, and take a walk across the OCBC Skyway. Don’t miss the nightly Garden Rhapsody, a magical light and music show at the Supertree Grove.
‘TULIPMANIA’ FLORAL DISPLAY 2019 (梦幻郁金香)
Explore the Dutch countryside as Tulipmania returns to Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay with a brand-new tulip display set in an idyllic pastoral landscape.
Discover the agricultural roots of the Netherlands as you stroll across blooming tulip fields dotted with traditional thatched-roof farmhouses, stopping ever so often to admire the over 35 varieties of tulips, including crowd-pleasers such as the brilliant golden 'Yellow Flight' and new ones like the vibrant red and white 'Singapura' which commemorates the 200th anniversary of Singapore's founding.
Along the way, learn about the different stages of growth in a tulip's life cycle, step into a windmill to take a closer look at its clockwork mechanism within, and look out for adorable chicken and cow sculptures roaming the tulip fields in our little Dutch village!
Complementing the country-style tulip display is a European-themed fair that runs from 12 to 21 April in Flower Field Hall. Experience a slice of Europe with an array of delicious foods, cultural performance and fun activities.
Valid till 31 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon purchasing of ticket(s).
- Not valid with other ongoing promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- ONE (1) SAFRA card can purchase up to 4 discounted tickets per transaction. Not applicable on online ticketing platform.
- Discount is applicable to the prevailing published local admission rates to Single and Double Conservatories.
- Offer does not include OCBC Skyway and Garden Cruiser (Audio Tour & Shuttle Service).
- Adult admission ticket is valid for adult aged 13 to 59 years old.
- Child admission ticket is valid for child aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Senior citizen admission ticket is valid for adult aged 60 years old & above.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash, and is only valid for the day of entry.
- This discount is not valid for Friends of the Gardens Individual and Family Annual Pass.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.