8% off 2D1N Weekend Getaway Package
Give yourself a short break and enjoy fabulous holiday packages for a Melaka 2D1N trip and Desaru 2D1N Trip for the month of Apr - Jun 2019 for as low as $45 per pax!
Experience the best of Melaka, Southeast Asia’s first and largest performing arts theatre & Encore and Melaka Food exploration such as Klebang Coconut Milk Shake, Famous Melaka Chicken Rice Ball, Nyonya Cuisine & Jonker Street Various Local Food. Visit Asia's largest and longest dragon tunnel - Fortune Dragon and try Yong Peng food delight - Traditional Foo Chew Biscuit.
Short getaway from busy city life to enjoy simple nature of 2D1N Jalan Jalan Desaru Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort with one of the biggest wave pool in Southeast Asia - Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark. Visit fruit farm and enjoy a fruit buffet and D.I.Y kueh - "Ondeh-Ondeh". Shop at Johor Premium Outlets and purchase famous banana cake at Hiap Joo Bakery & Biscuit Factory, Jalan Tan Hiok Nee.
Check out the tour packages here.
Valid from 18 Mar - 24 May 2019
Travel dates: 20 & 21 Apr, 18 & 19 May or 8 & 9 Jun 2019
Travel dates: 27 & 28 Apr or 1 & 2 Jun 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Travellers must obtain all entry or transit visa requirements for Malaysia.
- Passport must have a min. of 6 months validity after completing the journey across to Malaysia.
- Package excludes ticket to Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark and Ostrich Farm.
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon ordering or purchasing of product(s) or service(s).
- You may be requested to present a valid SAFRA membership card upon entry into the event venue.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
- Causeway Link Holidays reserves the right to amend / append / withdraw terms and conditions without prior notice.