44th SAFRA Annual General Meeting
SAFRA members and their families are invited to attend the SAFRA Annual General Meeting (AGM). Details are as follows:
(Seats within AGM hall are on first-come first-served basis)
||Sun, 19 Nov 2017
||From 3pm (Registration starts at 2pm)
- Address by President of SAFRA
- Adoption of the minutes of the 43rd AGM
- Adoption of the Annual Report for FY2016/2017 and the Audited Financial Statements for FY2016/2017
- Any other matters of which notice in writing has to be given to the General Secretary at least seven working days before the meeting*
*Notices may be sent through mySAFRA Feedback Portal by Thu, 9 Nov 2017.
The SAFRA Constitution and Minutes of the 43rd AGM are available on mySAFRA. The Annual Report FY 2016/2017 will be available from Tue, 5 Nov 2017.
Registration | Highlights of the Day | Getting There
|SAFRA Member and Dependant Member
|Child Guest (ages from 5 - 12 years old)
|Package A (1 Adult 1 Child)
|Package B (1 Adult 2 Children)
(Prices include entertainment and food. Inclusive of 7% GST.)
Log in now to RSVP at mySAFRA. Alternatively, you can contact our clubs during office hours (Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm) or email your particulars (name, NRIC, contact number and membership type) to:
Highlights of the Day
- Movie Screenings
- Craft Workshops
- Roving Magician
- Free Flow of Snacks for Children (from 5 - 12 years old)
- *Lucky Draw
*Only applicable to SAFRA members (18 years and above) who attend the AGM.
^While stocks last.
Complimentary parking is available from 1pm - 7pm (limited lots).
Click to enlarge